2021 Jubilee Fellows Programme Registration Portal (Easy Guide)
Hello, Nigerians welcome to 2021 Jubilee fellows programme registration portal and everything you need to know about NJFP.
This great opportunity is for all Nigerian graduates who are through with their NYSC program as the Jubilee fellows portal is on and ready to accept all qualified applicants. Read the guideline below and an easy guide for applying.
What is Jubilee Fellows Programme?
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nation Development Programme (UNDP).
Before you move to 2021 Jubilee Fellows Programme Registration Portal check out this information below:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline — not earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in a chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021
Interested and eligible applicants are expected to visit the Nigeria jubilee fellows programme application portal from 6th September 2021 to submit their applications.
The application deadline is 20th October 2021. Follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for NJFP 2021.
- Visit www.njfp.ng
- Click “Apply Now”
- Create an account with an active email and password
- Verify your account
- Update your account information
- Fill the online application form
- Upload the required documents
Hope this article solved and answered your queries about Nigeria Jubilee follows programme and its registration processes.
Remember to share thisJoin Our Social Media Community