The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) provides this scholarship with the aim of enhancing the international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who are recommended by APU.
Application Deadline: 16th November 2022
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Japan
Type: Masters, PhD
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- Intend to study abroad in Japan overseas
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Be born on or after April 2, 1988
- Submit the APU application by November 16, 2022 (for September 2023 Enrollment). April enrollment not available. Additional documents are not required to be considered for this scholarship.
- APU reviews application documents and selects outstanding candidates to recommend to MEXT.
- Applicants selected to be recommended for this scholarship are notified with their final APU application results.
- Selected applicants complete and submit additional MEXT application documents to APU.
- The final scholarship award results are decided by MEXT.