MMEG, a volunteer-led and run organization, supports women from developing countries in their pursuit of higher education. Their organization draws inspiration from Margaret McNamara and her vision of education and gender equality.
The MMEG is one of the few organizations who provide financial assistance to women. In past years, grants of up to US$15,000 have been awarded in the US/Canada program, and US$7,000 in the Africa, Latin America and Trinity programs.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2023
Eligible Countries: International Students
Type: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
Number Of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value Of Award: Approx. US$7,000
- Applicants must already be enrolled as a full-time or part-time (minimum of 2 courses per semester or term) student at Trinity Washington University;
- Applicants must plan to continue studying full-time for at least one academic semester (half year) following the award of the MMEG grant in April;
- Applicants must plan to graduate no later than two and a half years following the award of the MMEG grant;
- Applicants must not be related to Trinity staff.
- Applicants must be self-identifying women, and at least 25 years old at time of application deadline
Application Process: Apply Here
Queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.