We’re thrilled to announce the new MPOWER International Scholarships! MPOWER will be awarding up to $10,000 USD to support international students. You must be pursuing an MBA at one of our supported schools to apply, but you don’t need to be an MPOWER borrower.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award:
- Grand Prize: $10,000
- Honorable Mentions (2): $2,000
Number of Awards: Up to three
- Applicants must be admitted to, or enrolled in, a full-time MBA degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports,
- Applicants must be an international student permitted to study in the U.S. or Canada legally
- Applicants must have a valid visa that permits study in the U.S
- Applicants must have a valid Canadian study permit
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Applicants must have demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.
Application Process: To start the application process, all the students must fill out an online application form.