5 Guidelines for school Resumption listed By FG
Here are those 5 set Guidelines for school Resumption as all Primary 6, Jss3 and SS3 Secondary Schools students are expected to Reopen From Monday Under These 5 Conditions (Opinion) Ever since the index case of the novel coronavirus was recorded in Nigeria in late February, President Muhammadu Buhari had begun to take proactive efforts to curb the spread and ensure the safety of the masses.
Here are 5 Guidelines for school Resumption you need to know
WAEC students and FINAL YEAR students need to take their final exams so as to avoid further delay in their progress. But before they can reopen, these conditions listed below:
- All schools must create a space to be used as an isolation centre. This is essential so that, whenever a student shows the signs or symptoms of coronavirus, they would be moved to the isolation centre so as prevent the spread of the virus among the students.
- Use of face mask should be made compulsory for all students and they must have a portable hand sanitizer in their bags.
- All School premises should be sanitized in every 5-hour interval. This will be effective in killing all leftover viruses on surfaces or in air.
- A portable hand washing equipment must be made available in front of every classrooms and hall. This is essential so that, students will be able to wash their hands before entering and after leaving the classroom or hall.
- Social distancing should be made compulsory in the classroom, during lectures and on the assembly ground.
With this listed Conditions what is your opinion on this? Do you agree that all schools should be reopened on the 6th of July? Or do you have a contrary opinion? Let us know in the comments section.
Please, always maintain social distance, wear your face masks, wash your hands regularly with sanitizer for prevention is better than cure.