Here are 6 Facts about Egoagwuagwu Agnes You Need To Know
It is no doubt that Nigeria is highly blessed with brilliant minds. No wonder some people say the country has so much untapped human resources. Here are those 6 Facts about Egoagwuagwu Agnes you Need to Know About.
Here are those facts about Her
Here are the little facts you need to know about this Anambra beautiful and intelligent queen by name Egoagwuagwu Agnes Maduafokwa, a student of Louisville Girls High School, is the most successful candidate of UTME 2020. Who is most searched Nigerian teenager on Google for two weeks running now.
- Egoagwuagwu Agnes Maduafokwa is the candidate with the highest score in the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examinations otherwise known as Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Egoagwuagwu Agnes maduafokwa scored 365 out of 400. The brilliant girl had an aggregate score of 365 out of a total of 400 as she scored more than 80% in most of the subjects she sat for. The intelligent queen had 72 in Use of English, 99 in Mathematics, 99 in Physics, and 95 in Chemistry. Her records was best for a decades now as candidate with 99% record in maths and 99% in physics.
- She is the president of the maths club and the first assistant head girl of Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu-Itele in Ogun state.
- She said she wants to study engineering at the university where she will be able to apply mathematical concepts to solve societal issues. Her leadership characters is been reflected in her performance as a perfect example.
- She is an Igbo girl from Ihiala in Anambra state and she sat for the UTME exam on Saturday, March 14, at St Michael Otedola Education Centre in Epe, Lagos state.
- She is 16 Millions Naira richer as she was rewarded by Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) for her great and outstanding performance.