Check Your jamb admission status with your Smart Phone
If you are finding it difficult on checking your JAMB Admission Status using JAMB CAPS Portal. Then your problem have reached to it’s final solution. Let me teach you how to check your admission status with your smart phone.
How To Check Your JAMB Admission Status with your smart Phone
- Visit Google play store on your android phone and download the JAMB Mobile Services e-Facility App
- Open the App, scroll down and tap on “Check Admission Status”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Select the year you sat for UTME
- Then tap on the next button at the end of the page to view your admission status
You Can Also Try Out This Method Using A Desktop or Laptop
- 1. Visit www.jamb.org.ng
- 2. Register or create a personal JAMB Profile
- 3. After creating the account, Login HERE with the account (Email Address and Password) details you just created.
- 4. On the page that opens, click on “Check Admission Status”
- 5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided for it.
- 6. Click on “Check admission status” to view your admission details.
- 7. If your admission details have been uploaded on JAMB website, a page will pop-up showing the institution and course you have been admitted to study as well as the duration. At this point you can proceed to request for your JAMB Admission Letter
- 8. If your admission details have not been uploaded, you will find a response saying “ No Admission Given Yet”. In that case, you have to check again later.
Thanks for your time, hope we have answered your questions on checking of Jamb Admission status on this article. Remember to share.Join Our Social Media Community