Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) 2022 Entrepreneurship Training Program is calling for applications – Are you a business owner hoping to get equipped with the skills and competencies needed to run a successful business in Nigeria? Apply for the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program 2022.
The Development Bank of Nigeria is committed to strengthening the capacity of Nigerian SMEs in order for them to formalise, grow, and become more bankable in order to have simple access to available finance.
They planned to launch the DBN Learning Management System (LMS) this year, a free learning platform with carefully curated self-paced courses. The portal is open to all Nigerian MSMEs interested in gaining the necessary expertise to succeed in doing business in Nigeria.
Furthermore, DBN will pick the top 200 businesses to undergo face-to-face training in Lagos and Abuja. This physical session would provide businesses with the opportunity to literally apply fundamental principles to their varied firms, as well as discuss and receive business support in specific areas of need.
Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Program Eligibility
- The owner of the business must be 18 years and above;
- Business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria;
- The business must be based in Nigeria;
- The business must be for-profit from any sector;
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted.
Benefits of Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Program
- All businesses will be eligible to pitch their business value proposition, and 14 businesses will be selected to receive grant funding.
Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Program Selection Criteria
- Bankability – Level of readiness to access credit.
- Feasibility and Sustainability of the business model.
- Scalability – Demonstrates potential for growth of the business to create jobs.
How to Apply for Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Program
- Interested businesses must register on the DBN BizAid application and must complete a minimum of 4 mandatory courses on the BizAid Learning management platform and obtain an average score of 70%. The courses that must be completed are:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Sustainability for MSMEs
- Marketing and Sales Techniques
- Credit Management/Access to Finance
- All businesses who have completed the 4 courses by September 23 will receive an email with a link to apply for the face-to-face training.
- Upon submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the applicant within a 24-hour period.
- Applicants will be screened and shortlisted from the close of the application based on the eligibility criteria.
- Selection will be carried out using the defined selection criteria from the pool of shortlisted applications.
- Communication with successful applicants shall be by email to the email address provided and a phone call to the phone number provided on the application form.
- On site Training for selected applicants will commence on October 17 to October 21, 2022 in Lagos and Abuja.
APPLY HERE OFFICIAL LINK
For questions or feedback on the application process or learning platform, kindly contact: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Please note that DBN does not charge any application fee for applying to the programme.