Egoagwuagwu Agnes gets 16 million Naira reward from NSE
Nigeria Student with highest JAMB result appreciated, as Egoagwuagwu Agnes gets 16 million Naira reward from Nigerian Society of Engineers
Agnes scored 365 in the last JAMB exam, making her the overall best student.
For her hard work, at the unveiling of UTME examination engineering candidates, a cheque of sixteen million Naira was presented to the teenager by the NSE.
Facts about Egoagwuagwu Agnes who got 16 million Naira from NSE
It is no doubt that Nigeria is highly blessed with brilliant minds. No wonder some people say the country has so much untapped human resources.
- Egoagwuagwu Agnes Maduafokwa is the candidate with the highest score in the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examinations otherwise known as Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Egoagwuagwu Agnes maduafokwa scored 365 out of 400.
- she is the president of the maths club and the first assistant head girl of Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu-Itele in Ogun state.
- She said she wants to study engineering at the university where she will be able to apply mathematical concepts to solve societal issues.
- She is from Ihiala in Anambra state and she sat for the UTME exam on Saturday, March 14, at St Michael Otedola Education Centre in Epe, Lagos state.