GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarship is awarded to international students from across the globe who are willing to undertake a degree program in UK. However, no more than three applicants with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake under the same category.
Join Our Social Media Community
The European Union’s Erasmus Mundus programme aims to enhance quality in higher education through scholarships and academic co-operation between the EU and the rest of the world.
Application Deadlines: January 7, 2023
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarship includes:
- A contribution to the student participation costs (tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory participation costs)
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the study programme
- You must be International student.
- You must be must have good academic records.
- You must be proficient in English Language.
- Degree certificate (and an official translation into English)
- Official academic transcript(s) (and an official translation into English)
- Two supporting reference letters on headed paper.
- English language proficiency
- A scan of the photo page of your passport.
- Your CV (Europass format preferred, but not mandatory).
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application form – 2022 entry.
- Separate personal statement (for self-funded applicants only).