Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Join Our Social Media Community
Federal Polytechnic Bali ND Courses & Cut-Off Mark
- 1. ND Computer Science Technology – 125
- 2. ND Science Laboratory Technology – 120
- 3. ND Public Administration – 120
- 4. ND Business Administration – 120
- 5. ND Office Technology and Management – 115
- 6. ND Accountancy – 110
- 7. ND Agricultural Technology — 110
- 8. ND Statistics — 110
- 9. ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Eng. Tech. — 110
- 10. ND Electrical and Electronics Engineering Tech. — 110
- 11. ND Computer Engineering Technology — 110
- 12. ND Building Technology — 110
- 13. ND Civil Engineering Technology — 110
- 14. ND Animal Health and Production Technology — 110
- 15. ND Banking and Finance — 110
- 16 ND Marketing — 110
- 17. ND Library and Information Science Technology — 110
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who have chosen Federal Polytechnic Bali as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 2022 examination and scored a minimum of 110 points and above for ND programmes in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- However, candidates who did not choose Fedpoly Bali as their First choice can also register after:
- Change of institution to Fedpoly Bali from Jamb Platform through jamb.org.ng
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form
- Log onto https://fedpobali.net/login/ and click on the 2022/2023 POST UTME link
- Follow the details as displayed
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 only for processing.
NOTE: Candidates with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Jamb POST UTME Platform for processing.