This is to inform all candidates who obtained a score of 140 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME EXAMINATION conducted by JAMB and choose Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) as their FIRST or SECOND choice INSTITUTION that the sale of forms for the Post-UTME has commenced.
Federal Poly Nekede ND Courses
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM)
- Office Technology & Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
- Taxation (TXN)
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Computer Engineering (CTE)
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering (MPE)
- Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
- Metallurgical & Material Engineering (MME)
- Welding & Fabrication Technology (W/F)
- SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Statistics (STA)
- Hospitality Management Technology (HMT)
- Dispensing Opticianry (DOP)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (PMT)
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
- Estate Management (EM)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- Arts and Design Technology (ARD)
- Printing Technology (PT)
- SCHOOL OF GENERAL STUDIES (SGS)
- Mass Communication (MC)
- SCHOOL OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agricultural Technology (AT)
- Fishery Technology (FIT)
- Animal Health & Production Technology (AHP)
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must score a minimum of 140 in JAMB.
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- They must have at least five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the courses above, candidates should visit the link below:
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
- STEP 1: On our site www.fpno.edu.ng, click on “Admissions” on the menu or click HERE which will take you to our Application form site.
- STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
- STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
- STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
- STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
All applicants are requested to forward online the following particulars: