How To Change Your IP Address In A Minute
How To Change Your IP Address In Less Than A Minute In your computer system or phone. When your device is connected in any location, you’re assigned that IP address for your web browsing, but here are simple easy ways to change your IP address.
Processes To Change Your IP Address In A Minute
The simplest way to change the IP address of your device is to switch to a different network. This will change the IP address because a different IP is assigned for each network connection.
• Click on “Start” in the bottom left hand corner of screen
• Click on “Run”
• Type in “command” and hit ok
You should now be at an MSDOS prompt screen.
• Type “ipconfig /release” just like that, and hit “enter”
• Type “exit” and leave the prompt
• Right-click on “Network Places” or “My Network Places” on your desktop.
• Click on “properties” You should now be on a screen with something titled “Local Area Connection”, or something close to that, and, if you have a network hooked up, all of your other networks.
• Right click on “Local Area Connection” and click “properties”
• Double-click on the “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” from the list under the “General” tab
• Click on “Use the following IP address” under the “General” tab
• Create an IP address (It doesn’t matter what it is. I just type 1 and 2 until i fill the area up).
• Press “Tab” and it should automatically fill in the “Subnet Mask” section with default numbers.
• Hit the “Ok” button here
• Hit the “Ok” button again You should now be back to the “Local Area Connection” screen.
• Right-click back on “Local Area Connection” and go to properties again.
• Go back to the “TCP/IP” settings
• This time, select “Obtain an IP address automatically” tongue.gif
•18. Hit “Ok”
• Hit “Ok” again
• You now have a new IP address
With a little and steady practice, you can easily get this easy process down to 15 seconds.
Remember to drop your questions and suggestions on comment box below.