This is to inform all the candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice as well as those that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2022/2023 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they are invited to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise for admission to the University’s various programmes which will be conducted on Monday, December 5, 2022, Tuesday, December 6, 2022, Wednesday, December 7, 2022, Thursday, December 8, 2022, and Saturday, December 10, 2022.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- For a candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2022/2023 UTME [RECOMMENDED: LAUTECH Departmental Cut-Off Marks].
- LAUTECH will admit only applicants who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME. The university accepts a minimum of Upper Credit for National Diploma candidates, NCE, HND, RNS and JUPEB for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects.
- However, applicants to any of the following programmes are expected to have passed at credit level in five (5) relevant O’level subjects at one sitting to be qualified for admission: Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, Physiology and Anatomy.
- Applicants should be at least sixteen (16) years of age to qualify for admission to any programme in the university.
- Applicants are also advised to carefully study the university brochure as provided on the university admissions portal page to guide them in the completion of their application forms.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Form
The application forms will be available online for completion and submission from Monday, September 19 to Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the University www.apply.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) as well as familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the University and the entry requirements for O’Level, A’Level and UTME subject combination for each of the programmes so indicated.
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a clear digital copy of their passport photographs in white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 20kb.
Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. The COLOUR PRINT OUT acknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise. Candidates should note that satisfaction with this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after the release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on any results 2 and state of origin shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results, other registration documents, as well as state of origin must be the same.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT and oral interview for UTME and Direct Entry candidates respectively as scheduled will automatically forfeit being considered for admission. The use of cell phones and any unauthorized devices are not allowed in the post UTME CBT halls.
Candidates who provide false information to secure admission to any of the University programmes and upon discovery at any point in time will be handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution and the admission of such candidates shall be withdrawn.
Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person(s). All enquiries on admission matters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.