List of new permanent secretaries appointed by Buhari
Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari on tuesday approved the appointment of list of new Permanent Secretaries into the Federal Civil Service.
In a statement presented on Tuesday which was signed by the Head of Service of the Federation (HoSF), Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, in Abuja, he said that the new appointees were part of the 41 Federal Directors shortlisted to fill the 16 vacant federal permanent secretary positions of the civil service.
Aslo Read: list of guidelines for school resumption fg
Yemi-Esan added that the swearing-in and deployment of the new permanent secretaries will be announced in very soon.
Names of Approved permanent secretaries and their states
The newly appointees and their states are as follows
- Akinlade Oluwatoyin – Kogi
- Alkali Bashir Nura – Kano
- Anyanwutaku Adaora lfeoma – Anambra
- Ardo Babayo Kumo – Gombe
- Belgore Shuaib Mohammad Lomido – Kwara
- Ekpa Anthonia Akpabio – Cross River.
- Hussaini Babangida – Jigawa
- Mahmuda Mamman – Yobe
- Emmanuel Chukwuemeka – Abia
- Mohammed Aliyu Ganda – Sokoto
- Tarfa Yerima Peter – Adamawa
- Udoh Moniloja Omokunmi – Oyo
The Hosf said that the swearing-in and deployment of the 12 new permanent secretaries to their work base will be announced in very soon for an effective administration.