List of States That Have Announced Their Plans Towards The Reopening Of Schools
During the first week of September, the PTF and the minister of education had series of closed door meetings over the reopening of schools in the country. Here are list of States that have announced plans towards the reopening of schools in Nigeria.
Also Read: Complete 2020 Neco Examination Timetable
Many states in Nigeria have started announcing their plans to reopen schools, the Federal government has initially given all states guidelines for the reopening of people and has advised them to caution in case of any out break.
Checkout List of States That Have Announced Plans Towards The Reopening Of Schools
Some states that have released their resumption and showed strong plans to reopen schools include :
1. Lagos State schools will reopen on the 14th of September.
2. Oyo state will reopen schools on September 21st for a fresh New session.
3. Bayelsa state will reopen schools on the 7th of September.
4. Delta State has announced its strong plans to reopen schools, but haven’t given a particular date yet.
5. Osun will reopen schools on the 21st of September for primary and secondary schools.
6. Bauchi recently disclosed that its schools will reopen soon.
7. Kogi State government announced that all schools including primary, secondary and tertiary institutions will reopen on the 14th of September.
As the time goes by more states will reopen schools, so that full academic activities can resume in the country.
Stay close for school resumption updates