Are you looking for a meat packer job? If yes, then Canada is the place where you should look. The country has become the largest exporter of beef and pork in the world.
Eastern Meat Purveyors and other meat companies in Canada are always in need of meat packers. In Canada, a meatpacker can make up to $13 per hour while only working 40 or more hours per week.
The job is made more exciting by additional incentives that are added to the pay. A nice working environment will be made available to you. You will work in a clean, healthy workplace as a meat packer.
You will learn everything you need to know about Meat Packer Jobs in Canada for Foreigners in this article and how to apply for them.
Applicants who already know about biology and animal life, public safety and security, food production, manufacturing and processing, and the machinery required to pack meat are given preference for the job.
Meatpacking jobs in Canada have been highly sought after. Those who apply for these positions are required to undergo rigorous training. They are trained to handle various types of animals and prepare them for slaughter.
Job Description of a Meat Packer
As a meat packer, your job description includes;
- Sorting manufacturing materials or products,
- Operating packaging machine equipment,
- Recording product, packaging, and order information on forms and records,
- Loading materials and products into package-processing equipment,
- Measuring, weighing, and counting product materials,
- Loading, unloading, or stacking products or materials,
- Keeping a clean and safe work area.
Skills Needed for Meat Packer Jobs in Canada
The following are the abilities needed to become a meat packer:
1. Skills in equipment selection,
2. Skill in operation and control,
3. Comprehension ability,
4. The ability to listen attentively and carryout gave instructions,
5. Stability of the arm and hands, and
6. The physical stamina needed to pack the meat and lift, push, drag, or transport big goods.
Salary of a Meat Packer in Canada
As a meat packer, you can make up to $13 per hour packing meat, but you can only work 40 hours each week.
This pays more than several other employment available for foreign workers in Canada. However, if you show readiness to work, you are entitled to overtime pay.
For more details Apply here.