Meet Ehizogie Ogbebor, Nigeria Richest female Celebrities
Let’s Meet Ehizogie Ogbebor, a wealthy independent Nigerian who sold insurance for eight years before venturing into luxury interior designs; she is the CEO of Sayaveth Interiors and Hotels, one of the biggest luxury interior companies in Nigeria.
Who is Ehizogie Ogbebor?
Ehizogie Ogbebor is a highly intelligent and skilled businesswoman, Born on the 15 June 1985 and lived in Edo state, started as an insurance sales rep, making millions out of the job, she then ventured into luxury interior where she has excelled abundantly.
Interesting things you need to know about Ehizogie Ogbebor
- Her Gold plated interior house was finished in a space of 1 year and 6 months, in 2017
- She got married to billionaire Ken Bramor after 10 years of her divorce from her first marriage that produced two kids.
- Two brand new Toyota Camry vehicles and iPhone x were given out as souvenirs to guests.
- Ehi’s net worth is not yet verified but it should be about $500,000. She owns a very expensive mansion and runs the affairs of a top Interior and decoration company.
- Ehi Ogbebor was born on 15th June 1985 in Benin City, Edo State, she is 35 years old as of 2020.
- She is the CEO of Sayaveth Interiors and Hotels, one of the biggest luxury interior companies in Nigeria and Beyond
- She is originally Igbo Lady, from Imo State, Eastern Nigeria