Mother & Her Four Kids Die In fire Caused By Candlelight In Kwara State (Video)

Breaking News: Mother & Her Four Kids Die In fire

These five people lost their lives through a fire outbreak at their home which happened on March 17.

The mother is identified as Titilayo Adigun with the incident occurring at the Ifesowapo community, Tanke, Ilorin, Kwara State, as they slept with a candle lighting one of the rooms, following days of power outage.

At the time of the incident, her husband was out to get some things and per sources, only one out of the five children survived the incident.

The child is reportedly receiving treatment at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.

This little child was saved by the landlord of the house, Mr Ibrahim Gana, and he sustained an injury on his hand while rescuing the child.

The incident was confirmed by the chairman of the Ifesowapo community, Mr Awodun Yinka who said that members of the community heard the cries from the room-and-parlour self-contained apartment and quickly rushed down to help, however, they failed to rescue the children as things had gotten out of hand.

Share the video of Mother & Her Four Kids Die In fire outbreak

Join Our Social Media Community