Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On How To End Biafra Agitation
The Supreme leader of indigenous people of Biafra and the Manager of Radio Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu speaks on how to end Biafra agitation and quest for freedom.
Full details on Nnamdi Kanu speaks on how to end Biafra agitation
Read full statement below:
How do you permanently end the
A Yoruba friend asked me: Under
what conditions would you
support “One Nigeria” and let go
of the Biafra agitation and let it
die down and finally laid to rest
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and open up Igweocha, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.
Don’t miss this: Nnamdi kanu submits Biafra five point agenda to UN
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports, only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Calabar, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and Igweocha to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, Igweocha and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, Igweocha and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to Igweocha, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to Igweocha, Calabar and Enugu.
6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to Igweocha, as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points.
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by local companies and the ones in the SE/SS be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years, we can try one Nigeria and let see if the North and SW
will like it for a month. Meaning that Yorubas and Hausas needing to get
international visas shall travel to Igweocha, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their
The Yoruba friend replied:
You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said… Really?
Don’t you think South South and South Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same
wickedness for over 50 yrs?
He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that’s the problem with
One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo.
Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism! Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth. Let there be true
federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federal character in Nigeria.
Let’s have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria. That is what Biafra agitation is all about.
Read the Above on Nnamdi Kanu speaks on how to end Biafra and drop your comments and suggestions below.