Nnamdi Kanu Submits Biafra 5 Point Agenda To United Nations
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has confirmed the submission of the Biafra five-point agenda to the United Nations.
Kanu made the presentations to the United Nations on Friday in the presence of the Parliament which bothered on how the Biafra government will run, his mission, and vision of the soon to be country.
Biafra Five-Point Agenda
These are the agenda as outlined in the document submitted at the UN headquarters.
1. Everything we are going to use will be made in Biafraland. Cars, computers, electronics, and many more.
2. The first set of people to be in Government are the IPOB members.
3. President will rule for four years that is single tenure and no Godfather in Biafra government.
4. There will be no partiality or tribalism, everybody will be treated equally.
5. Our currency will be equal in value with the US dollar.
In a nutshell, the United States of Biafra will be a country of free people, where freedom, equity, justice, unity and progress will be the order of the day.
The insecurity, marginalization, nepotism, favouritism and all manner of vices plaguing Nigeria will not be found in Biafra land. Everyone will be equal before the law.