The internship drive is intended at people who have not yet begun their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). Our goal is to pre-select great fresh graduates for internship opportunities who want to grow their talents while being taught and coached by strong P&G executives.
- You are invited to apply regardless of your field of study. Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, and other departments are covered by the job postings.
- You will be part of an inclusive work environment that provides equal learning opportunities and challenges to help you grow and develop.
- You are qualified for positions in several Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
Procter & Gamble Learnership Requirements
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2021 – 2022
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Learnership
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
- In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/