The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into its part-time undergraduate and postgraduate Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Courses
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English and Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B.Sc. (Political Science)
- B. Sc. (Social Work);
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements, are accessible via the link below:
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Form
All applications should be made between 7.00 am February 23, 2022 and 12.00 midnight May 15, 2022. The procedure for the 2021/2022 application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu.ng
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on waeup portal
- Click on Part Time Studies Application 2021/2022 on the homepage to proceed
- Click on ‘Start a new application’, read the instruction and click on ‘continue’
- Fill the relevant information as requested.
- Create a payment ticket at the bottom of the application page, Click on ‘Pay via Remita’ to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fees of A12,500.00 for diploma programmes (the fees exclude other charges for Portal Services of N2,000.00)..
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR ‘1×1’ COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- Preview and double check your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your details.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
CLOSING DATE: All applications should be concluded on or before Midnight on October 31, 2022.
Admission into certain programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted.The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.