hello guys welcome to this great work opportunity from federal government call Work Experience Program. read everything you need to know about WEP below.
What is Work Experience Program?
The Work Experience Program (WEP) initiative is a three-month internship programme that will provide participants with the opportunity to gain relevant firsthand knowledge, develop skills and workplace competencies that will greatly increase their potentials for a successful employment.
WEP aims to ensure that young people acquire a level of experience and hone their employability skills, to make them suitable for employment and to acquire the required skills for self-development and crucial to thriving in the 21st Century world of work.
Work Experience Program Benefits to Successful Interns
- Provides you with an opportunity to relate career courses with workplace scenarios.
- Gives you valuable insight into the diversity of employees in the workplace.
- Prepares you for the demands and expectations of the fast-evolving world of work.
- Improves your soft skills such as emotional intelligence, teamwork, people skills confidence, and problem-solving.
- Provides you with appropriate knowledge, skills, and attitudes concerning both paid and unpaid work.
Work Experience Program Eligibility
To be eligible for this training programme, candidates must:
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must be 16years and above
- Must be able to read and write